Advocacy Essays and Articles
Below is a collection of essays and articles on vegan advocacy. For the latest news and articles, please sign up for our free weekly enewsletter. We also offer advocacy resources, banner ads, and merchandise for promoting veganism.
- Key Essays
- A Meaningful Life: Making a Real Difference in Today’s World
- How Vegan? Ingredients vs. Results – How do you make choices?
- Tips for Promoting Veganism – After more than a decade of activism, what we have found to be effective.
- Activism and Veganism Reconsidered – A summary of our view of animal liberation, pitfalls, activism and tactics.
- Other Essays
- Anger, Humor, and Advocacy – More thoughts on life and advocacy.
- Choosing Info for Advocacy – See also: Nick Cooney’s Research on Booklet Titles
- One Possible Future: A Roadmap to Animal Liberation
- A New World, Piece by Piece – A follow-up to One Possible Future.
- Politics, Personal Conduct, and the Vegan Police: The Vegan Outreach Perspective
Articles from Our Enewsletter and Blog
- Activist Profiles – Read about some of our top leafleters.
- A History of Vegan Outreach and Our Influences
- Belief on the Right Side of History
- Letter to a Young Matt
- Is Being a Vegetarian Important?
- Animals, Not Arguments
- Animals as the Bottom Line: Global Warming, Human Psychology, and Net Impact for Animals
- Does Being a Vegetarian Really Save Animals?
- Advocacy in an Imperfect World
- Lincoln and the First Step
- Got Health? – What really is “the health argument”?
- Real Vegan Children; see also Raising a Vegan Child.