For new people; other languages and country-specific versions also available.
For those who are already veg, or as a follow-up to Why Vegan?, Even If You Like Meat, or Compassionate Choices.
- Staying Healthy – Health and nutrition information, including recommended daily intakes of important nutrients.
- What Do Vegans Eat?
- Sandwiches and Wraps
- Salads and Side Dishes
- Sauces, Dips, and Spreads
- Soups, Stews, and Chili
- Pasta and Rice Dishes
- Product Recipes – Links to recipes made with popular vegan products from Boca, Gardein, Lightlife, Morningstar Farms, and Turtle Island.
- More Recipes – Additional online resources for vegan recipes.
- Cookbooks and Videos
- Further Reading and Resources
- Email Newsletter – Browse our enewsletter archive to read past issues and sign up for free weekly updates.
- Print Newsletter – Download past issues of Vegan Outreach News.
- Booklets and Other Resources – Download booklets, display prints, and tabbed flyers for advocating veganism; also includes links for video clips.
- Banner Ads – Spread the word! Promote veganism in your emails or on your web pages; see also Vegan and Vegetarian Quotes.
- Catalog – Order Vegan Outreach bookets, The Animal Activist’s Handbook, and other advocacy materials; see our merchandise page for additional information.
- Key Essays
- A Meaningful Life: Making a Real Difference in Today’s World
- How Vegan? Ingredients vs. Results – How do you make choices?
- Tips for Promoting Veganism – After more than a decade of activism, what we have found to be effective.
- Activism and Veganism Reconsidered – A summary of our view of animal liberation, pitfalls, activism and tactics.
- Other Essays
- Anger, Humor, and Advocacy – More thoughts on life and advocacy.
- Choosing Info for Advocacy – See also: Nick Cooney’s Research on Booklet Titles
- One Possible Future: A Roadmap to Animal Liberation
- A New World, Piece by Piece – A follow-up to One Possible Future.
- Politics, Personal Conduct, and the Vegan Police: The Vegan Outreach Perspective
Articles from Our Enewsletter and Blog
- Activist Profiles – Read about some of our top leafleters.
- A History of Vegan Outreach and Our Influences
- Belief on the Right Side of History
- Letter to a Young Matt
- Is Being a Vegetarian Important?
- Animals, Not Arguments
- Animals as the Bottom Line: Global Warming, Human Psychology, and Net Impact for Animals
- Does Being a Vegetarian Really Save Animals?
- Advocacy in an Imperfect World
- Lincoln and the First Step
- Got Health? – What really is “the health argument”?
- Real Vegan Children; see also Raising a Vegan Child.
Videos and Slideshow
- Vegan Outreach’s YouTube Channel
- Video Links – View footage from undercover investigations.
- Slideshow – Vegan Outreach 2009: Exposing and Ending Cruelty to Animals.
- See VeganHealth.org
- About Vegan Outreach – Information about our organization; see also VO’s history.
- Adopt a College Program – Get involved with our campus leafleting program.
- FAQ – Frequently asked questions about Vegan Outreach.
- Contact Us – How to contact Vegan Outreach.
- Selected Recent Feedback – A compilation of feedback from our enewsletter.
- Support Our Work – Ways to support Vegan Outreach.
- Some of the Many Lives Changed by Your Donations
- Search – Search the Vegan Outreach web site.
Use Google Translate to view our site in the language of your choice: please click here and select a translation from the drop-down menu.